Monday, September 27, 2010

WIZARD'S FIRST RULE by Terry Goodkind - Book Review #1

Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1)Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Some ordinary farmboy has the fate of the entire world as he knows it in his hands. Richard Cypher, the boy who holds the destiny will learn about the foreign land that is beyond the Westland, and the Boundary, and have to challenge the evil conquering Darken Rahl, the ruler of D'Hara. He will be put through trials that no mere human can stand or even comprehend.

"I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fantasy, and loves a long storyline, for this book is a 12 book series. "I gave this book a 5 out of 5, because it changed how I read, and gave me a more in depth look at the book, and made me love fantasy collections even more! I love it so much I'm reading the series a second time, and picking things up I never did before." For a bigger description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard's_Fi...



View all my reviews

1 comment: