Monday, October 25, 2010

TEMPTED by P.C. Cast - Book Review #2

Tempted (House of Night, #6)Tempted by P.C. Cast

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Can you imagine first coming from this young girl going to a new school, into then becoming one of the most powerful people in the entire world? Zoey Redbird would know, because in this installment of the sixth book in the Marked series, she is trialed to verse an enemy unlike no others, a fallen angel. How will she triumph over him, or will she fall into the darkest depths of him, because not only must she stop him, but she must stop herself and who she was in the past.

"My rating of this book, which I recommend anyone who enjoys fiction, the Wiccan or Indian religions, or anyone who hasn't sarted the series to read the series, is a 5 out of 5. Not too many books have me to the point where I can't put down the book, and there were nights I lost sleep staying up and just reading and getting further into this series. "It's compelling and it's a revolutionary, and probably one of the best book series I have ever come to know." Follow this link for a more vivid description: http://www.houseofnightseries.com/pages/...



View all my reviews

1 comment: